Wednesday, 15 June 2016

DT card for Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.. June 2016

Hiya peeps

Todays post is all about the latest challenge over at
where the sponsors, All Dressed Up are offering a fab prize of
2 free digital images of your choice. 

I decided to make a largish 8 x 8 inch card and followed a sketch
on another blog. All the items used are from my own stash and all
cutting dies are from Spellbinders or Tonic Studios.
I coloured the image with alcoholic marker pens and Stabilo fineliner
pens.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.