Thursday, 16 June 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog, 16th June

Hiya peeps

Today I am showing you a card that Ive made for my DT post for
Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog where the theme for the "bows" team,
of which I am on, is a favourite of everyones, being Anything Goes!!

I have made a smallish card using part of a kit from 
Lelli-Bots, Daisy Daisy toppers & papers kit, a piece of Spring Green A3 
250gsm smooth card from Papermill Direct, 

I used one topper (it has a thin silver effect foiled border just in from the edge)
and using foam pads (2mm thick) stuck it to one of the backing papers and
then stuck the animal shaped buttons on (well a bird, a butterfly & a snail)
The ribbon is just one small strip & a smallish bow stuck down to the strip.

I hope you like this card & can find the inspiration to join in with our
Anything Goes challenge which can be found HERE












No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.