Saturday, 4 June 2016

DT card for Crafting Musketeers #38 Wedding theme

Hiya peeps

Well its challenge time again over at 
where the theme is Weddings and is sponsored by
who have generously provided us DT members the digi stamps
for us to colour & use on our projects.

My choice of digi is 
and I decided to make a "K" card with the Church being the main image
and on the reverse I used an embellishment of a bridal couple 
& 2 die cut gold card hearts.

I used the following in the making of this card:


The ribbon is called With Love and is part of the Wedding Owls Collection.
All of the coloured cardstock is from Papermill Direct
Digi image of the church is from The Stamping Boutique
Scalloped circle opening was cut using Grand Scalloped Die Set by Spellbinders
available from most craft suppliers
The 2 gold cardstock die cut hearts & the wedding couple were bought off ebay
The 2 decorative paper hearts on the front were cut using a die from Joy Crafts and is available from most craft suppliers
All other items used were from my own stash










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Marg, I love the images and details here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.