Monday, 23 May 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog


Hiya peeps

Todays 3rd make is my DT card for Crafty Ribbons challenge blog
where this weeks theme, by the Bows Team, is to use 
both Ribbons and Lace!!!

I chose to use ribbons, lace and buttons, all of which are from

I made a large 8x8 inch base card, topped with a lovely green toned backing
paper that I found, added the dotty embossed card, that I had
already embossed. I then added the ribbons, 40mm Lemon Grosgrain,
Basics 2 Go Buttons are colour themed assorted buttons, 
mixed sizes types and texture buttons, No frills they are just 
loose buttons sold by weight and put into a grip seal bag.

I decided to use up an image that I have had coloured for a while now,
and shes called "Wasn't Me" A Mischievous Teenage Girl by Kenny K Stamps
topped on to a basic red card stock, corner rounded cut & stuck to an embossed
piece of scrap white card and die cut, corner rounded cut to match. 
The "Thank You" die cut was just glued into a place that 
I thought suited the layout. 

Thats about it! I hope you like the card as much as I do, a bright & colourful
Thank you card for that special birthday present perhaps?? ;) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.