Sunday, 8 May 2016

Crafty Ribbons New Challenge DT card - Geometrical is the theme


Hiya peeps

My apologies peeps, again I am a few days late, I have had so many doctors & hospital appointments this last month, Ive not been sleeping properly for a couple of months too, the sleep apnea clinic has told me that I have got to have more tests as their yearly tests show that my apnea has got worse and the machine that I have been using is not at the right setting. Its so horrible not sleeping properly. Im not going to go into more details until I know more. Back to why Im posting on here:

Its time for a Crafty Ribbons new challenge and also to welcome the new DT members. You can find out more information about the new DT members on the
main challenge blog HERE.


I used a piece of a 45m roll of ribbon that I bought from the Basics To Go section , it was a bargain at only £4.50 which works out at just 10p per metre!!!  Its called 15mm Wired Chantel Buttercup and made a fantastic bow, with it being wired ribbon, that can be moved to give different heights of bow ends if required!!

The image, called Happy Bee Day is a fabulous set of digis including the wonderful image of the girl dressed as a bee. She was just waiting to be coloured in as a proper bee!!! The backing paper is part of the Bugging Out Digi Papers, Set of 3 which is a fabulous bargain. I didnt need to cut the paper down in anyway to reach the need of this card as I can clearly see that it fits the 8x8 inch card that I made (using 2 x A4 WHITE CARD LINEN Weight: 255gsm )










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.