Saturday, 30 April 2016

One For The Boys by Kenny K

Hiya peeps, 

A very quick post to show you this quick card that I made 
using an image that I had coloured & put to one side for making up later.... 
and consequently forgotten about!! lol.

I used Cool Boarder by Kenny K stamps and matt & layered it on a 
die cut scalloped square in a royal blue card from Papermill Direct and 
then under that is a Spellbinders Label One die cut in blue gingham. 
These were mounted onto a 6x6 inch scalloped square card 
already scored from Craftwork Cards.
The Happy Birthday is a silver coloured peel off and 
I added 2 lots of 3 blue coloured faux gems.

I hope you like this card as I will be entering into 
some blog & Facebook challenges:











No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.