Sunday, 10 April 2016

DT card for Quirky Crafts Challenge blog April 2016


Hiya peeps,

This is the second of three blogs from me today, Sunday 10th April.
This post is all about Quirky Crafts Challenge  for April & also to let you
know that we still have the DT call open so please follow the instructions on the main blog page through the link above to read them.

Our sponsors for this month are the fabulous Crackerbox Palace and we had the choice of any image we wanted from their store for rubber stamps, but in return they sent us digital images of the chosen image.  As the theme for this months challenge is up to me, I chose the wonderful & quite versatile theme of 
Its Raining Cats and Dogs and its up to you whether you use both cats and dogs or either one.. 


All card stock used on the making of this card comes from Papermill Direct in the Lake District of England. I made no attempt to colour the image of both the cat & dog as I felt it would be worse off.  I decided on an oval easel card this time & I feel as though it compliments the image itself.
I used my Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals Die Set to cut the papermill direct cardstock in the white & orange.  All patterned cardstock & ribbon are from my own stash.

I dont think I could say anything else about this card.....

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girls Blog Challenge

A Bit More Time To Craft

Craft Your Passion

Crafting With Friends

Show Us Your Pussies









3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute, Marg! Loving that card shape. Did you do that with a die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the image and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon girls, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW !! What a fantastic card shape. Absolutely gorgeous design and colour and that image is adorable :-) That's what my cats do to my dog - you should see the look on his face when he gets 'shmoozed ' haha :-D

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.