Monday, 11 April 2016

DT card for Not Just Cards April 2016 Challenge #31

Hiya peeps,

Time for the  for the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog for April..... and is sponsored by the lovely Karleigh Sue Digi's.

We, as a Design Team, were given 2 different digi images to choose from to work with and I decided to use Some Sweet Bunny and, I might add, I think Ive done a fabulous job!!! Very glam infact with all the gems round the image!!! lol ;)

Coloured with alcoholic marker pens, topped onto 225gsm smooth plain card from papermill direct, matted behind using a beautiful bright blue mirri card and the patterned paper from the Papermania Parisienne Blue collection (and another sheet of the 6x6 inch paper was used for the bottom section of this easel card). All die cuts were made using either the Spellbinders Grand Circles, Grand Scalloped Circles or Grand Decorative Circles Die Sets.
The sentiment, With Love From Me to You is cut from the Desire Classiques Only Words Die and the approx size of this is 2.5 x 3 inch. Everything else used on this card are from my own stash (as I cant remember where/when I bought them/it).

I hope you like this card as much as I do and will join in with us for our challenge starting this morning.
















1 comment:

  1. Loving all those beautiful blues, Marg, and that butterfly is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.