Thursday, 10 March 2016

My 2nd card for Quirky Crafts Masculine with ribbon or twine challenge

 Hiya peeps,

This time the digi I have used is from Bugaboo and called Video Game Guy.
I love this image as it  reminds me of both of my grandsons, but mainly the eldest 
one as he sits in a chair to play but the youngest one sits on the floor.

Right, back to the card in making. The digi, is amazing for any playstation or xbox lads birthday cards. I staged it on my card to be in his bedroom on the console, 
with peanuts and a drink on the floor. 
The burgundy lace is from Crafty Ribbons & is a viscose lace
Everything else on the card is from my own stash,inc the base card 
from Papermill Direct. The piece of contrasting paper in blue with 
white circles is supposed to be a piece of art or framed piece of wallpaper 
& to jazz the room up I added a silver card die cut "J" for Jamie, 
my eldest grandson, for his 16th Birthday in July.

I hope you like this card!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.