Sunday, 27 March 2016

Marg's Easter Blog Hop for Crafty Ribbons


Hiya peeps

Yeah!!!  Welcome to my blog and if you came from 
LEAH's BLOG you are in the right place. If not, 
you need to start there, follow the links below in 
that order to qualify.



To take part in our EASTER PARADE
you will need to visit our DT members' blogs and leave a comment on the DT creations which they have made for the parade  
There is also an egg sitting on a few of the girls blogs which you will 
need to take note of and then link up on that days post. 
and tell us on whose blog you found the egg.
if you take part every day and linkup  with the correct name  
on each day you have extra chances of winning in the random 
draw from all three days.
if you only want to join in one day thats fine too!!


SUNDAY's links
now back to CRAFTY RIBBONS  to add your link

For the card below I used an A4 pink card scored to form the A5 portrait card base, 
coloured the beautiful Izzys Spring Stroll digi from Di;s Digi Stamps. After using 
15mm Sheer Ribbon in Shocking Pink vertically twice and then topping with

Im not going to bore you with all the details about how I made/using 
what stash as its more important for you to carry along with the blog hop.
If, by any chance, you do want to know more about the card, please leave me 
a comment with your email address and I will reply with full details for you.


I would like to enter the following challenges with this card:










6 comments:

  1. Morning and nice to meet you via the blog hop. Beautiful girl and just right for Easter.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Spring colours anda cutie of a card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card!! Love the image and the papers.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, super cute job with that fun image!

    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.