Thursday, 17 March 2016

Crafty Ribbons where the theme is Green. My DT card for March.


Hiya peeps

Another card from me but this time for Crafty Ribbons
where the theme this month is: Green

This 8 x 8 inch card was made using a topper from Hunkydory, a kit that 
Ive had for a couple of years I think, so unfortunately I dont remember 
the collections name, also the sentiment topper is from the same collection.
55I topped it on a Spellbinders Decorative Grand Circles
paper die cut & below that is an old paper doily, cut down slightly to fit 
the base card. The majority of the paper/mulberry flowers are from
Prima Marketing. The ribbon I have used along the width of the card, is
and is my favourite ribbon from the whole website at the moment. It cheers
me up no end and is very peaceful to look at. 
Everything else on this card is from my own stash.

I hope you like this card that I love!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.