Thursday, 10 March 2016

A Gypsy Flower lady for Not Just Cards


Hiya peeps

Yet another card!! lol
This time it is for the March Challenge over at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog
where its always Anything Goes!!
This beautiful lady is called Gypsy Flower by Moonflower and is a wonderful digi 
stamp priced at just £2.50 which in todays prices is quite reasonable.
I found a ready made card in my stash and knew that it would do perfectly.
I covered that card with a free backing paper in a lovely shade of blue with a small row of flowers along the bottom of the page, trimming round as close 
to the edge of the card base as I could. I then added 2 gorgeous paper 
doilies from papermania in a soft dusky pink & soft beige/light tan. 
After colouring the Gypsy Flower in using my Harmony alco marker pens, and a touch of Sakura Glitter pens on some parts of her hair & face.
she was glued flat on to the doilies. I added some small sized faux gems to the top & bottom of the doilies and then added some gorgeous silky white lace from my own stash at matching odd angles on the card to finish off the card.
I dont believe the image requires a sentiment as it could be used for anything
including a notelet, get well, birthday, thinking of you or sorry to name a few.

I hope you like the card as much as I do.







I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;










4 comments:

  1. She is so pretty on your beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. And thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the image. Thank you so much for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.