Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Pearl Pink Saddle Stitch Grosgrain ribbon on a card.....


Hiya peeps.
Im here today to show you a card that I made a couple of days ago, 
especially for Sunday, as its my turn to post on 
Crafty Ribbons Inspirational Blog
(Blogger is having a fit on me as this post was scheduled to post
on Sunday morning and I didnt realise until late last night
that this post hadnt gone live).
This card is an 8x8 inch white linen effect card base, topped
with a pre-coloured image from Crafty Sentiments Designs which
was actually free to download through the
purchase of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine issue 140. I matted this
with part of a sheet of beautiful glittered spotted thin card
from an 8x8 inch First Edition Love Letters premium paper pad.
The ribbon I used to show off this clean & simple card is a
beautiful Pearl Pink Saddle Stitch 10mm wide grosgrain ribbon 
from Crafty Ribbons and a seperate handmade bow glued on top 
of the pink strip. The faux gems are from my own stash.

Hope you all have a wonderful day
{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}

Marg ;) x


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Allsorts Challenge Blog, #348,  Bring on the Bling

The Crafty Addicts #7  Anything Goes/Elegance








3 comments:

  1. A very pretty and girly card Marg, many thanks for sharing with us at Allosrts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love stitched ribbon, Marg, and this pale pink is gorgeous! Great coloring. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. I love your coloring. The design is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.