Monday, 29 February 2016

An Inspirational Post For Crafty Ribbons


Hiya peeps

Its my turn for the Inspirational Post today and I thought I would
share with you a card that I have sent to the owners of
Crafty Ribbons, Ali & Tony, for the remaining
exhibitions that they tirelessness attend every year.
(The next one coming up is at the NEC in Birmingham 3rd-6th March).
(I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ali & Tony for their kindness & generosity in donating the ribbons for us to make projects).

The card I have chosen out of the 10 cards & 1 project is:


The ribbon I used is designed by and EXCLUSIVE to Crafty Ribbons

and is called Tulip Messages

More photos after this short recipe list:

Patterned cardstock folded in half
40mm Tulip Messages ribbon "v" cut at the bottom edge
3 faux gems (Optional flower shape)
Coordinating topper card
Free Blue Tit picture from Making Cards Magazine (MC090615 Little Bird)
Tonic Studios "With Love" die set to die cut the
blue card stock for topper & cut out of bird picture
Scissors, glue and ultra strong double sided tape






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.