Tuesday, 9 February 2016

An Easter Card for Maisey




Hiya peeps,

Today I would love to show you a card that I made yesterday.  Unfortunately though, my laptop is playing up and wont let upload any photos from my laptop!! Im really annoyed as the card has turned out so girly and lovely.  I will, however, keep trying and add the photos as soon as I can. OK, its now Monday evening and Ive finally been able to upload the photos of Maisies card.

The card base I used is an extra large DL in the landscape setting when I added
the topper, coloured in using Harmony Alcoholic pens. This was foam pads stuck to the pink backing topper, which was glued to the actual card base. I made a small slit just slightly wider than the ivory organza ribbon so I could thread the ribbon through to secure on the inside back, the bottom of the card end of the ribbon was also secured on the inside back of the card. The spotty flower is from a new packet that I bought from The Works bargain shop. The faux pearl is from my own stash and is 20mm wide. The 2 ladybugs, button & charm, are also from my own stash.

PS:  My sincere apologies to The Cutting Cafe, as I havent given details of the image I have used for this card. Its called Wheelbarrow Deliveries Printing Set and even if you dont have a cutting machine, most if not all of their images are available as PDF's so you can cut them out by hand as I did. 

So check out the fabulous challenge of Quirky Crafts Challenges and see if you  could win fabulous sets from:

They are generously providing the following prizes:

1st Prize:  3 sets from Cutting Cafe
2nd Prize:  2 sets from Cutting Cafe
3rd Prize:  1 set from Cutting Cafe
                                              

This is my card and I hope you like it. I definitely think it fits form for a 3 year old lol ;) xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Really Reasonable Ribbon, #134  AG with Ribbon or Trim theme (5am 180216)

The Ribbon Girls, February Card Challenge  AG (must be a Card) (9pm 200216)

Alphabet Challenge, Feb 2016  Y for You Choose (8pm 180216)

Through The Craft Room Door, Challenge Feb 9-15-2016 (7am 150216)

Lacy Sunshine Colour Your World, February 2016   (11pm 200216)

Creative Moments, #86  AG + Optional Twist of Romance/Love (12am 150216)

Scrapper's Delight Challenge,   AG  (12am 290216)

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge, #2 February    AG  (11.55pm 280216)

Crafting By Designs, February Challenge  AG (4am 250216)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, #264  Favourite colour/embellishment (8pm 250216)

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge, #122   AG (9pm 150216)

Word Art Wednesday, #219  AG (8am 170216)

Creative Ladybirds Creations, #12 Always AG (8pm 270216)

Beccy's Place, February Challenge   Always AG (2pm 290216)

PDE Linky Party, #109  Always AG (5am 120216)















17 comments:

  1. Fab card for a kid, Marg! Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning Easter card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Y for You Choose. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bow and flower are adorable and the wheelbarrow is loaded for Spring. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday this next fortnight. Your creation is inspiring, beautiful and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous Marg, I'm glad you were able to get your laptop functioning so we could see what you created. I love the sweet image of the wheelbarrow full of Easter eggs, you did a fabulous job with the colouring. The double bow is gorgeous and I also like the large flower and cute little ladybugs. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week!
    -Mari K.
    Scrapper's Delights DTgg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Easter card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Ladybirds Creations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT team xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with Ruby's Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card! Super <3! Thanks so much for linking up with us in the Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, love that bow. Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Love your layout and colours, so pretty...Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine's Color Your World Challenge..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us over at Through The Craft Room Door challenge. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Tammi, TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge!

    Theresa
    Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering the Scrappers Delights challenge. I love your card, its coloured beautifully. Good luck and thanks again for entering.
    Nicky
    (Scrappers Delights DT)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.