Friday, 22 January 2016

Midway Reminder for Crafting Musketeers....

Hiya peeps,

This is my midway reminder for Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog #33, where the theme this month is New Beginnings. I am late with this as I wasnt well again,    The challenge this month will end on 28th January at 8pm, so you still have time to enter. Just click here to go to the main post for the challenge where you can add your link...
I have used an image from Lacy Sunshine called Cliff The Stork and added the sentiment Celebrate Baby & a baby in pram button. The base card is from Papermill Direct and is a lovely lilac colour. The backing papers, all card stock used and the button (from a new packet, first time I have brought these) are from my own stash. The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons. I coloured the digi image using Harmony Alcoholic Marker Pens (brought from the newish shopping channel called Hochanda)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Bi-Weekly Blog Challenge Jan 10th AG

Get Creative Challenge #30, Something New  Jan 11th New item is the button

Simply Papercraft Challenge #21  Jan 15th Always AG 

Through The Purple Haze      Jan 26th AG












6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Mags, been trying to make a card for the challenge, but with my fatigue, just managing to get my DT work done and now more..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about putting the wrong name on the above post Marg..I knew it was you, honest if I had a Brain, I would be dangerous, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable baby card, Marg! Love the baby buggy embellie and that beautiful lacy trim. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little stork!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great digi and you've added lots of other great embellies. Thanks for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Purple Haze, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image really made me smile! I love your colouring and the little button embellishment is a great touch. Thank you so much for entering the TTPH (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.