Sunday, 3 January 2016

Its Quirky Crafts time for a Celebration.......


Hiya Peeps, 

My first design for this fabulous challenge blog, Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog where I have been given the choice of digi's from a wonderful company called Stitchy Bear Digi's & I chose Tying The Knot to use as my image for this challenge called "Celebrate". 
I coloured the image with a range of colours from Harmony alcoholic marker pens. The ribbons, Pink Congratulations, White Tying The Knot and White Mr & Mrs are all from & exclusive to Crafty Ribbons. With the white Tying The Knot ribbon & the pink Congratulations ribbon I made a pair of actual Ceremonial Wedding Knots to join the Tying The Knot and Mr & Mrs ribbons on the card. The embossed flocking on the base card was already on the card when purchased. 
You have until the 28th of each month to join in, I hope you will.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:











4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Marg! Loving those ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Marg...loving this card hun, such an unusual image..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous and I love how you made those knots :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.