Saturday, 30 January 2016

Is Spring here yet? Let's ask Spring Bently by Digi Stamp Boutique........


Hiya peeps

Hope the start of the weekend finds you all well?
Ive had a fairly good week which is good for me. Ive been off & on with 
the crafting but at least Ive got some cards made. Below you
will find a card that Ive made for one of my carer's, Lisa, 
who is leaving the company on Sunday so Saturday morning 
will be my last time having her calling to care for me. 
I have used a fabulous digi from
and he was a joy to colour using my Harmony alcoholic marker pens
& one copic BG000 Pale Aqua (around the inside edges of the bear).
The spring green card stock used, for the base Decorative Grande Circles,
is from Papermill Direct with a mixture of cutting dies used,
mainly from Spellbinders.
Backing papers are an assortment from First Edition Paper pad called
Love Letters by Mindy Terasawa.
The beautiful 25mm light pink organza ribbon is from Mei Flower
The feathers, round pink dazzle & pins are from my own stash.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Just Us Girls, tic tac toe ribbon, pearls & layers used

613 Avenue Create #160  











6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and so much detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty easel card! Love that sweet bunnies face and your beautiful accessories. Thanks for joining us for Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Marg. Your card is lovely but I think you have entered our challenge in error as there is no mention of a CD used and no button used. If you would like to join in one of our challenges in the future we would love to see you.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great card and wonderfully designed,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card thanks for sharing with us .
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.