Tuesday, 26 January 2016

All in Pink.... by All Dressed Up

Hiya peeps

A quick post tonight to show you a card that I made today using a beautiful digi from All Dressed Up. She is called Happy Birthday and I coloured her using my fine tip pens from Stabilo & WHSmiths (they have different shades in more or less the same colourways).  The Dies thats I used to cut her out and the pink card shes stuck to using an oval decorative die from Des-ire by Crafters Companion. Im sorry that I cant remember the dies name. The fancy swirl die cut is from DieNamics.  The pink lace and pink/white gingham check are both from my own stash but the "Just for you" and "Happy Birthday" "With Love" sentiment ribbon is exclusively available from Crafty Ribbons. The large pearl drops are also from my own stash.


I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Facebook January Challenge  the theme being PINK

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge  W/C Jan 20th

Crafting From The Heart #96 Always AG

Craft Your Passion Challenge #296 Always AG

All Dressed Up Challenge #47 & DT call Always AG must use ADU image though







6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card MArg.
    Love the digi and dies you've used.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good luck!!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the delicate pinks and dies
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so sweet, Marg. Love the die cuts and that lovely ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and I love the Happy Birthday ribbon. Thank you for joining in the All Dressed Up Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, love the image. Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, hope to see you again soon. Good luck Hugs Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Beautiful lace and ribbon! And love that die frame! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.