Friday, 4 December 2015

Snowman Character Cut Card.... For 2 Design Team's Challenge Entries


I must apologise for this post being late, Ive had problems uploading the photos
I wanted to show you. Its taken me 3 days to sort my laptop out to enable me to 
upload this post to Bloglovin' so it is visible to everyone to see that searches for it.

Hiya peeps,

Today I am showing you a card that I made just by enlarging a digi stamp from
Bugaboo and he's called Lil Snowman Star

This card was made for IWO blog challenges, both have the same end result.

It was made for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge #138 of which the theme is a HAND CUT CHARACTER or  SHAPED CARD  with ribbon and the PRIZE is a


I also made this card for a new Design Team called Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra   


It is a post with a linky for you to enter any Christmas cards that you make - the theme will always be 'anything goes' - you can use any materials, any techniques etc as long as the end result is a Christmas card.

a post with a linky for you to enter any Christmas cards that you make - the theme will always be 'anything goes' - you can use any materials, any techniques etc as long as the end result is a Christmas card.

Challenges will end at 22:00 UK time on the last day of the month.

Making the card was fairly easy. I got 2 sheets of A4 white card & made them into an 8x8in card base.
I just enlarged the snowman in Windows photo viewer which when you click on
"print" it comes up in options to print the image from one A4 size printed image
down to having 35 small prints!!
I printed this out in the A4 size but not fitting it to the page size so it was just under that. I then glued the digi image onto the base & then cut around the outer edge leaving the right hand side almost complete so it was still able to open as a card.
I used new alcohol markers from Harmony to colour snowman and added Stickles glue glitter to colour the ear muffs and the spinner top of the hanging star (well thats what I think it is) lol
The last thing to do was to add the green polka dot grosgrain ribbon. This  width is 25mm which unfortunately is not available anymore but there is a 15mm width of the same design available HERE

You can enter the Crafty Ribbons challenge by clicking on the link HERE

You can enter the Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge by clicking on the link HERE

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Di's Digi Delights - Winter Holidays

Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes

Simply Papercraft Challenge - #19 (Anything Goes, always)








1 comment:

  1. Fun card! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.