Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Sentiment Only for Crafting Musketeers Midway Reminder Challenge


Hiya peeps

A DT card today for Crafting Musketeers, using a single topper by Kanban & part of one sheet of foiled card from the same pack. Unfortunately I cant remember what the name of the kit is, just that it is from KANBAN.  The one backing sheet that I had I just with the topper and cut 2 striips each 2 inch wide gluing them to either side of the landscape side of the card base, from papermill direct. adding the 3 different layers of ribbons. The large red base ribbon and the  ribbon are from Red Happy Christmas word are both from Crafty Ribbons but I dont know where I bought the white & silver snowflakes ribbon but it is sooo gorgeous.

You can enter the this challenge by clicking Challenge #32 is HERE










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.