Friday, 4 December 2015

I'm a winner!!!


Hiya peeps

Well, its been a fair amount of time from my last post
so without further ado, here's a card that I made a couple
of days ago so I could enter a challenge that I saw on the
Trimcraft website.  Mary's Sketch Challenge is a fab chance
to win some goodies. I found out today that I had won!!!! I am
well happy to have won as it was my first time of entering her
challenge. I will update you as soon as my prize arrives..


Re: Mary's Sketch Challenge for November WINNER page 5
Post by Mary E » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 am
The winner of the November challenge is a new lady who I haven't
seen enter before so Congratulations to M******* You are our 
winner this month

Here is the winning card using what I think is a topper by Kanban:   



















Many thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like
what you see and that you might leave me a comment
and then continue to view my previous posts, with finally
following my blog and you click on the link to be a member
of my blog.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.