Sunday, 1 November 2015

My first post for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge Blog



Hiya peeps,

Yes, Ive been invited to be on the DT for another Challenge blog and I have accepted. I am extremely proud to announce that I am now on the DT for
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog

For my first project with CHCC2 I decided to use the cheery image of Gus Christmas - Pimp My Sled  and the fabulous sentiment that comes with the digi download.
Gus is a fabulous character to work with, so easy to colour, to which I used a mixture of Graph It and Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pens. The background card is from an old kit I had in my own stash and I no longer had any paperwork with it so I dont know which company designed/made it. Silver mirror card used behind that is available from the majority of craft shops/websites. The base card I always try to use is from Papermill Direct Website.
The music notes are cut using my Tattered Lace dies and the Seasons Greeting sentiment was cut from my set of Marianne Designs die.

I hope you like my card as much as I do and that you will join us over at the challenge, you could win an awesome prize of digi stamps from Gus' designer Bugaboo..
The challenge blog is now live!! Come across & join me & the rest of the DT, we are looking forward to seeing your fabulous makes.












1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our team! Your first card with us is beautiful! LOVE that background and the texture on Gus' trim is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.