Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Anything but Square for Crafting Musketeers Challenge theme for this month reminder

Hiya peeps

Its time for Crafting Musketeers Challenge Midway Reminder and the theme is Anything But Square with a fabulous website called JGD Crafts who are sponsoring us


I used my Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles, Grand Circles and normal circles to make an easel card, using 2 pieces of A3 size card in Spring Green from Papermill Direct.

The image is from Lili Of The Valley's beautiful art pad which is an A6 size pad of pre coloured images ready to use so I cut out this beautiful fairy.

The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons available in their Christmas Section

To make the snow effect around the image I used a "paste" called Glitter Snow" by Aleene and its wonderful quality is an asset to any winter card that needs snow.
I hope you can find time to join in with the challenge or just make an "Anything but Square" card or project ;

I would like to enter this card in to the following blog challenges:

The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up      Ends 30th Nov 2015







1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic easel card! Love all the layers you achieved! Thanks for linking up with us at the 12 Months of Christmas. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.