Tuesday, 10 November 2015

A Christmas Angel (with ribbon) Inspiration Blog



Hiya peeps

Its my turn for the Inspiration post on Crafty Ribbons today and I would love to show you a card that I have made just for today (well for my own Christmas card usage too lol).


This tent style card was made using

White linen effect card by Papermill Direct (base card & stamp topper)
Distress Ink, Black Soot, to ink the stamp, by Tim Holtz
Angel stamp is part of a set that came free with a craft magazine.,
designed by Sally Mountain for Quick Cards Made Easy magazine issue 146,
Snowflake paper behind the stamped image was also free with the same magazine
Black Mirror card is from my own stash
Sparkling White Eyelash "Ribbon" & Black & White grosgrain "Merry Christmas" ribbon (EXCLUSIVE to Crafty Ribbons) are both from Crafty Ribbons
Large die cuts by Tonic Studios Decometric Layering Die Set
"Joy" word die cut is part of the Spellbinders Holiday Collection, Decorative Curved Star die set
Glue & foam pads are from my own stash


I would like to enter this card in to the following blog challenges:

The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up    Ends 30th Nov 2015









1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Marg. I love the shape and the ribbon you chose. Thanks for linking up with us at the 12 Months of Christmas. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.