Monday, 5 October 2015

Santa comes to House-Mouse....


Hiya peeps

I have a lovely (even if I do say so myself) Christmas card to show you today, using a cd that Ive had for a while from Joanna Sheen. Its called The House-Mouse Triple CD Collection and is a wonderful software cd to use.  I only used a couple of layers of decoupage as I didnt want to make the card stick out too much as I will, more than likely, be posting this card. 
As some/all of you are, more than likely aware, I am on the DT for Crafty Ribbons and Im very lucky to receive some of the brand new ribbons/lace/buttons before they are released on the website.... this is how I have been able to bring you the new "Do Not open", this is fully exclusively available only at Crafty Ribbons along with a wonderful array of designs. Click on the link below to see all the new ribbons/lace/buttons and kits that are now available!!!! 

Base card,  white card linen effect in 225gsm weight from Papermill Direct

and also behind the House-Mouse, the card is called Smooth Spring Green at a weight of 240gsm

Backing paper from Teresa Collins "Santa's List" Collection (12x12 inch) Should be available in most Craft Stores/Websites

Ribbon From the Christmas Bus Ribbon range, at Crafty Ribbons, called Do Not Open

CD (from which I printed the decoupage of the House-Mouse) from The House-Mouse Triple CD Collection from Joanna Sheen priced at £29.99


I am entering this card in to the following challenges:



Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October Challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, October

Crafting With Dragonflies-AG but MUST be a Card

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #157, AG

The Stamping Boutique Challenge,No designer paper challenge













5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Marg, love the ribbon, and also they way you have added it to the card, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely "vintage" looking card - Thanks for sharing with us the week, over at Glitter n Sparkle. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.