Thursday, 22 October 2015

Reindeers galore, with ribbon ???

Hiya peeps

I have 2 cards for you today, both for my DT post on behalf of Crafty Ribbons where a new challenge goes live, This week, still in the overall theme of Christmas, our challenge theme is that your make must have a/some Rudolph/Reindeers on it, but not forgetting the Ribbon though.

Looking at the cards, on the left is a cartoon type reindeer on which is, along with the sentiment, from Create & Craft members downloads. I just topped them with paper die cuts and stuck on to a digi backing paper from The Paper Shelter (trimmed to size though). I added the gems & charm from my own stash. The beautiful red shade of velvet ribbon is called Beauty and available from HERE.

The 2nd card, on the right below, is made using a decoupage sheet from La Pashe, from the Tinsel Tots Collection called Rudolph and Co. I have had the decoupage sheets collection for a while now so I dont know if they are still available or not. The backing mirror card is in a gorgeous red and topped with a beautiful Nordic style red & white paper from Kanban's Christmas Wishes 8x8 inch paper pad. (I fully recommend this as its full of the most gorgeous papers, decoupage and toppers that you could wish for. I also used a small piece of the red mirror card as a topper after sticking a die cut sentiment (Tattered Lace) on to it. The ribbon I used for this card is from The Festive Combos - Penguins Collection which is EXCLUSIVE to Crafty Ribbons. 

I wish to enter the following challenges with one or both of these cards













No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.