Sunday, 18 October 2015

Halfway post for Crafting Musketeers


Hiya peeps,


Its time for the halfway post at Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, for your chance to win a prize from our sponsors for this month.
The challenge theme this month is Christmas WITH Ribbons and Crafty Ribbons is our sponsor. The prize is some ribbons sent directly to the winner.

Ive chosen a Lacy Sunshine image called "Winter Angel" Food in the Seasonal Section of Lacy Sunshine's website.

I have coloured this image with a mixture of Promarkers, Graph It and Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter & Metallic pens...
The main focus, after the image, are the ribbons., both by
Crafty Ribbons are to be found HERE where both ribbons are part of the Christmas Charm collection!!!


I hope you like her and join in (posting your competition entries on to this link) with our
Crafting Musketeers Christmas With A Ribbon themed Challenge #30
;) xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.