Friday, 2 October 2015

Crafty Ribbons Countdown to Christmas Challenge


Hiya peeps,

Its October now and as we did last year, Crafty Ribbons are having a COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS .....we will be running weekly challenges until Christmas.


Hope you can play along with us, our themes over the next 12 weeks will be Christmas orientated...so a chance to get your Christmas cards started if you have already begun!! and be in with a chance of winning a voucher for CRAFTY RIBBONS store.

We would, all, as members of the DT's and the owners, Ali & Tony, would love to see you join in with at least one or more of our challenges, just make sure that you have your Christmas ribbons ready!!!! ;) 

Click HERE to go to the first challenge on the blog............


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.