Thursday, 8 October 2015

A Silent Night, Holy Night for Crafty Ribbons

Hiya peeps

Well, It seems as though Ive got a big apology to make to you!!!

I thought I had scheduled this to post on the day the challenge went live, I even set the time & date

but somehow this post never got live for you all to see. ;(


My card for this weeks challenge theme, Christmas Carols with ribbon


My winter scene card represents the peacefulness of the countyside/woodlands when its been snowing overnight or during the day.  I love this picture. Its from the Window to the Heart collection from approx 2 years ago by Hunkydory (cut down to fit the card).
The Love Peace and Joy ribbon by Crafty Ribbons where you will find loads of new & exclusive
ribbons & buttons for this Christmas and everyday use. Oh, and there are kits for you to complete
of tree hangers, advent calendars and other felt/ribbon kits. Everything on the website are worth a look!
I must also apologise too, for the fact that not all the new ribbons have been uploaded to the website yet. The owners of Crafty Ribbons are away at exhibitions busy selling some of the gorgeous stock.

Anyway, please check out the latest challenge, you still have a few hours left to enter your take on
Christmas Carols with (and dont forget) the ribbon ;)  Then on Thursday the new challenge from the Buttons team will go live.

I hope you like my card.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.