Tuesday, 15 September 2015

A "Back To School" Guest Design Team card

Hiya peeps,
A Guest Design Team make for you today, I hope you like it....

OK, the GDT make is for Lacy Sunshine (again lol) and this time I used Eleanor & Pickles Back To School  and is one of a number of new fantastic digi images from Heather, a fabulous artist and the person behind all the digi's from Lacy Sunshine

I used 2 new ribbons from Crafty Ribbons and all the buttons, all relative for going to school, for this make, the bows and both backing pages are from my own stash. The design cut of the actual base card is a new concept to me and it turned out fairly good but I will have to get better at it... practice makes perfect.

I hope you will check out the challenge blog over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog, Winds Of Change Challenge (Changing Seasons).   My make, actual, was meant to make out that it was a Changing Season with the start of the new school year and this is Eleanor & Pickles first day of school so it was a BIG change for them and the parents.












1 comment:

  1. Great card Marg and I love all the school related embellishments. Congrats on being our guest designer at Lacy Sunshine (again LOL)!

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.