Saturday, 29 August 2015

Wryn Spring Bling


Hiya peeps,

Its time for my DT post for Tiddly Inks and this creation that I have made is so gorgeous, the image of course being the gorgeous bit lol.
I have used the beautiful Wryn, Spring Bling and coloured her using Graph It marker pens. I also added some glitter/sparkle using a Sakura gelly roll glitter pen on some parts. After cutting her out I stuck her on to a pre coloured patterned panel, layering that onto some fabulous turquoise cardstock, both from my stash, rounded the corners on both paper & card, The base cardstock came with a kit that I had split up ages ago so folded it in half and adding the 7mm silk ribbon stash bags (14 x 50mm lengths) from Crafty Ribbons (also available in 4mm width & in 7 x 1mtr sets).  I then topped the card stock with a matching ribbon bow and 3 different types of artificial flowers, stuck the (luckily) matching faux pearls (where the printed flower heads were on the pattern) and "Hello" sentiment all of which are from my own stash. Im very lucky to have the matching coloured items in my stash, but there again, Ive got so much its very unlikely that anything I do have doesnt match!!! ;D

Dont forget to check out our blog  for all the latest news and then on to our Challenge Blog and our Facebook page.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenge/DT application:

DT Call for Tiddly Inks






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.