Saturday, 22 August 2015

Pink & Turquoise Bugaboo Coffee Card

Hiya peeps,

Today's first card is made using a Bugaboo digi called Stella Peeper - Magical Substance and was so much fun to not only colour, but also to read the fabulous funny (and sometimes relevant) sentiment/phrase!!

I decided to make a tri-fold card using a beautiful sheet of A4 turquoise 225gsm card from
Papermill Direct. The pastel pink dot backing paper is available from most websites, mine was from my own stash,  as is the large faux turquoise gem.
The 2 buttons, either side of the large faux gem, along with the 2 different ribbons are all from Crafty Ribbons.
The White Swiss Dot with Sea coloured dots are part of the new "Summer Festival ribbons - 10mm" range. The ribbon underneath the Swiss Dots is the 15mm Sky coloured  Organza Sheer

I really hope you like the card, and the bows which are my favourite part, but those who know me, would know that Im a ribbon addict lol......

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Weekly Challenge, August theme is B-I-N-G-O - Die Cut/Polka Dots/Ribbon

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog #2 - theme: AG

Not Just Cards Challenge #23, theme is always AG













4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you have used! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, and that sentiment is hilarious! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, great design, colours and love the image. Thank you for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge, good luck in draw and hope we see you again..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely fancy fold and your ribbon work is SO pretty! Thank you for using Stella - one of my fave Bugaboo characters, and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.