Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Me 2 You Bear Birthday cards for my DT

Hiya peeps

I would like to show you mainly more photos of my 2 cards that are shown on the
Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog Halfway Post

Both cards are made using the Me 2 You Bears cd rom released & licensed by DoCrafts some years ago and is not presently available on their website but you could find a copy on Create and Craft TV website but also possibly on Ebay or other craft suppliers websites, I fully recommend buying this cd rom as its full of gorgeous digital images, papers,

The first Me 2 you bear is an A4 sized cards as I always prefer to send my eldest daughter and my 3 grandsons that size, where as my youngest Tia likes a square card so usually I make her an 8x8 & shes always happy with any card that I make for her. The 2nds card as seen below, is for my eldest step daughter, she also is a fan of Me 2 You bears and has a fabulous collection.


The pink & white flowers were brought from Ebay and the pink Happy Birthday (other colours available)  and the 23mm Gold Edge Sheer Red (under the Happy Birthday) are both from Crafty Ribbons website/blog/challenge blog.


I would like to enter the top card in to the following challenges:

Animal Friends Challenge, #29 - At The Zoo











This card below,  as I have already said, was made for my eldest stepdaughter's birthday, which was just a couple of days before my own eldest daughter (the card above).  Its an A5 size. The papers are from a mixture of Me 2 You 12 x 12 paper pack and my own stash (brought last year sometime), as for the flowers, they are real dried flowers and I brought them from Joanna Sheen but I cant find them on her website today. The Happy Birthday tag is from a Me 2 You Papercrafting kit.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and a very sweet image, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.