Sunday, 30 August 2015

Fit for a little future Princess


Me again peeps, lol,

This post is a cutie card for you as I had made it for a friends grandaughters 1st Birthday and I wanted to go just a bit over the top!!!
I used a delightful digi called Future Princess and she is so sweet. Coloured with Graph It markers, addition of pearls and crystals to form the crown and sceptre, using metallic glitter pens on the fur part of the robe, necklace and sceptre handle.
Touch of lace and white grosgrain ribbon with "princess" on finishing off with a bow.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Colour Your World Challenge, August 2015 theme is Anything Goes

Not Just Cards Challenge #23, theme is always AG





1 comment:

  1. So cute and love what you did with the crown!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.