Monday, 10 August 2015

Canine Capers on a card....


Hiya peeps,

How are you all doing?? Im feeling so much brighter today (well at 4.20am anyway).

A more cheerier card than my last post, but Ive made this card for no particular reason,
Ive just had the rubber stamp for ages and not used it for so long that I knew it needed
an airing again lol.

The stamp set consists of 3 dog images and 4 sentiments,, called Canine Capers 1 by
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

The stamped image of the dog has been coloured using Distress pens by Tim Holtz.

Everything else was made from items that were from my own stash.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Animal Friends Challenge, #28, theme is always must show/include an animal







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.