Friday, 17 July 2015

Some beautiful and endlessly gorgeous ribbons for you....


Hiya peeps,

A halfway reminder for you on behalf of Crafting Musketeers Challenge #27, the theme is Anything Goes.

My make for this challenge is a card that I made quite a while ago when I couldnt talk to you as much as I wasnt very well.

I used a Stamps Away clear stamp called "The Campervan" backing it with bright orange card from Papermill Direct, (loads of other colours available) 

Crafty Ribbons are sponsoring this months Challenge and the prize will be a selection of ribbons being sent to the winner of the Challenge.

All of the card used in this card is from Papermill Direct.. The Tangerine & White Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons based in Dorset and have a fantastic range of different types and colours of ribbons and a full range of buttons some of which match the ribbons.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.