Friday, 3 July 2015

Amanda from Mo's Digital Pencil

Hiya peeps

A quick post today to show you a card that I have made using Amanda from Mo's Digital Pencil and just followed my own idea on how to colour her and the cats. The white & pink Morlaix Cotton Lace which is a delicate French cotton lace named after the charming French town of Morlaix and is available from Crafty Ribbons  
Everything else is from my own stash

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Mo's Digital Pencil #253 theme AG with optional Summer Fun

Animal Friends Challenge #28-in July theme must inc an animal

Card Mania #70 theme is AG

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge theme for July use a stamp or digi anywhere on your project


Sugar & Betty's Challenge July theme is AG


Sisters of Craft, July theme is AG





5 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 19 Use a stamp or a digi somewhere. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE Marg this is gorgeous, such a cute image, love the way you have added the lace, great idea...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous creation, I love all the lace. Thanks for joining us over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet. This image has a special place in my heart since it was created for one of our dear DT members who passed away unexpectedly. I'm sure she would love what you've done with it. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.