Monday, 13 July 2015

A bright & colourful card using Lacy Sunshine


Hiya peeps,

A colour challenge for you today, from  Graph It Challenge week 27 where the theme is SHADES OF PINK, YELLOW or ORANGE Such gorgeous summer combos! 


My card is made using a digi image from Lacy Sunshine called Patchy Pennys Patchwork Apples
(That link will take you to the image direct and then you can browse the shop if you wish. 
I made a largish card again, roughly 8x8 inch with ribbons from Crafty Ribbons, the colours are:
Iris and Regal Purple Ive placed loads of different colours of flowers on and I think that the yellow and bright orange card die cuts show off lovely against the Spring Green base card.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:












2 comments:

  1. A nice bright card! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Markers Colouring Crazy Challenge and our theme of 'Pink, Yellow & Orange'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and thank you for joining us at graphit coloring challenges,
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.