Thursday, 18 June 2015

Super Stamper awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Hiya peeps, well it has been a mixed day of mild heat plus the odd light shower of rain so Ive stayed in all day sitting at my table making the following card plus die cutting some shapes.

Enough of that, back to the card Ive been making today. I did start colouring another image but had to give up on that today as I kept falling asleep with a marker in my hand and then finding the work absolutely ruined as my pen has been colouring where it shouldn't have!!! After two attempts I gave up on that and moved on to the wonderful digi called Avenger, Super Stamper  from the delightful Tiddly Inks. Avenger Super Stamper is available for free too (there are other digi's available for free also!!)
I have teamed up the Avenger Super Stamper with a purple theme on a card base size of approx 8x8 inch. The wired lilac ribbon is available from Crafty Ribbons and the pearls are available from loads of websites plus Ebay.  I have coloured Avenger using a mixture of Graph It, Sakura Gelly Roll and Promarker pens, The "Stamps Away" is of my own thoughts.

I am entering this card in to the following blog challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge #159, theme Super Power!!!     


The Outlawz Challenges  Sketch Challenge Wednesday 17th June








5 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Super Cute is what that is!! I have to say I've never fallen asleep whilst colouring, but I fell asleep sewing once and hit myself in the head with my embroidery frame! Luckily no sewing was injured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and perfect for our 'Super Power' challenge.Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Tiddly Inks this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun creation. I love that lilac ribbon. Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.