Monday, 1 June 2015

Halloween?? Not yet as Summer is fine!!!


Hiya peeps

I would like to share with you a tag that I have "decorated" with a theme around the sentiment "Summer is fine BUT I'm ready for Halloween".
I decided straight off for a two sided tag, with one for summer and one for Halloween. Heres my result using the fabulous digis from Rick St Dennis who sponsored a contest on his Facebook fan page. I used the images Summer Wind and Pumpkin Jack who are both available, along with over 1000 other digital images on  Rick's Zibbet mega shop.  Sadly I didnt win the first prize (of a custom stamp) but it did encourage me to step out of the box.

I am entering this in to the following challenges:

A Step In the Darkness challenge #22 the theme is Anything Goes






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.