Sunday, 28 June 2015

Flower Power for Inspiration


Good Morning peeps

An inspirational blog for you today on behalf of Crafty Ribbons.

Many of you might not remember the Flower Power era of the 1960s I was born then and being the younger of 4 kids I was brought up listening to the fabulous music and lovely clothes (only on my eldest 2 sisters though!) lol

The card is made using baby pink cardstock from Papermill Direct and topped with backing (very flowery) papers from my own stash (but being used for a 1960s card I wouldnt have it any other way). The charms and the metallic card used for the alphabet die cuts are also from my stash.
The purple cardstock used for the image topper is also from Papermill Direct and the image itself is called Festival Lily from All Dressed Up Stamps. (The link will take you to the Etsy shop).
The Yellow Ric Rac ribbon is available from Crafty Ribbons and the Hot Pink Sentiment ribbon is perfect to enhance any card for almost any occasion, again from Crafty Ribbons.

I hope you like this card, you can find the Crafty Ribbons Inspirational Blog Post by clicking HERE






1 comment:

  1. AWE Marg this is superb, as a 60's child this is right up my street, although I was too young to enjoy the Flower Power era, I do love it, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.