Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Crafting Musketeers Shades of Summer challenge #26


Hiya peeps

A reminder for the challenge over at Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog where you could win a voucher to use on the website.


Dont forget that you can get more details from the main post on the challenge blog itself:

And if you don't have your own blog , don't worry ,  remember we have a Facebook Page for 

you to post your entry onto our Facebook page for Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog 


Please dont forget, also, to read the challenge rules whilst you are on the main challenge 

blog.



My reminder card is made from a kit by Hunkydory Hobbies & Pastimes, Country Fete & Caravan Club Designer Decoupage with the Faux Pearls from The Hobby House

I used one of the main pieces of cardstock to make the base card and scored it at the A5 fold on my scoreboard. 

After folding I added another piece of cardstock from Pinflair in the form of the pink gingham.  Before I glued that in place on top of the now white card I added the blue picot ribbon, the faux flat backed pearls which are available from our sponsors The Hobby House
the blue bakers twine was threaded around & around and then securing with sellotape. The decoupage picture is from the same kit with the buttons and picot ribbon both coming from Crafty Ribbons. This piece of cardstock, complete with embellishments was then stuck
down on the white base card to give a contrasting base for the decoupage topper.

The challenge lasts until the end of the month, exact details you can find, along with the inlinkz button to add your make, by clicking on the link at the top of this post.


I hope you like the card!  












1 comment:

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.