Wednesday, 10 June 2015

An Alligator Hug for a Daddy...............


Fathers Day, are you ready with your required cards??? Here in the UK, this year, Fathers Day is on June 21st, and the DT card I have made for this challenge over at 2 Cute Ink Challenge #131
is below.  As a member of the wonderful Design Team for this challenge blog, we were given the unusual digi called Alligator Hugs and I think we have all made a wonderful job!!!
I made a thoroughly masculine card using browns, oranges and a hint of pale green. All card stock is from Papermill Direct with the backing papers and the 2 large patterned buttons from my own stash.  The orange gingham check was from a seller on Facebook but I cant remember which one with the plain gorgeous silky ribbon is from Jam Pot Ribbons in Tawny Orange from Crafty Ribbons along with the plain smaller sized button.
On the inside of the card I made a normal (for me) high grade pearlescent paper insert and topped it with a piece of the orange card from Papermill Direct (as above) and using one of a new
set of dies Die'sire Classiques Only Words Collection - With Love Die from Crafters Companion

Whether you like my card or not, please take a look at our challenge and get making to win a wonderful cute digis from 2 Cute Ink, get an extra digi if you use a 2 Cute Ink image on your make.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon #292, theme is Use It Up  (stash of Orange card lying around for 6 months)









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.