Thursday, 11 June 2015

A rainbow of colours with spotty dots


Morning peeps,

A rainbow of colours with spotty dots???

Yes you can get such a thing, well, on my card anyway! Rory sitting on a rainbow from the fabulous Lacy Sunshine is the place to start, coloured with my new set of Spectrum Noir pencils.
The spotty dotty ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons and are in the following colourways. (Instead of linking all the different colourways I will direct you to the right collection of ribbons, that will show you all the different colourways that can purchased from Crafty Ribbons.
Swiss Dots is the page and the colourways I have used on this card, below, are:

 Orange, Lime & Yellow,  Pink, Blue & Yellow,  Peach, Turquoise & YellowRed, Navy & Yellow and  Pink, Lilac & Turquoise
The rainbow backing paper actually came in a childrens art pack from my local Tesco, containing mirror card, glitter card in the most marvelous colours of Magenta, Lime green and a gorgeous blue, along with other smaller pieces of other backing papers all for £2.
Cherish Every Moment die cut is made by Desire Classiques "Only Words" collection and coloured with a Sakura metallic glaze in a gorgeous green.

This is my DT (Design Team) card for Crafty Ribbons and the theme for this months challenge is "Rainbows", I hope you will join in with our fantastic challenge. You can find the blog ....

Challenge #121, the theme of Rainbow or even you could use the colours of a Rainbow??







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.