Tuesday, 9 June 2015

A lighthouse easel.........


Hiya peeps

I would like to show you a card that I made yesterday for a few things but mainly the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog # 58 as their theme for this challenge is "Easily does it".

I have used the lovely digi called Light My Life with the fabulous satin lighthouse & ships wheel ribbon from Crafty Ribbons

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge #58, theme is Take It Easil-y   I won at this challenge!! http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/fab-friday-and-winners-of-our-take-it.html

Craft Your Passions #265, theme is AG

Always Something Creative #100, theme is AG

Crafts Galore Challenges #June, theme is AG

Paper Creator's Crafts #39, theme is AG








9 comments:

  1. Wow, wie super!
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei ASC.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! That sandcastle is totally cool! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 18 “Anything Goes”. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab! I love this card. Thanks so much for joining our Easely Challenge at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful!!! Thank You very much for participating in the challenge at Tiddly Inks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic. I love the sentiment and the image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our June Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.