Saturday, 6 June 2015

A frog in the blues & greens


Hiya peeps

Just a quick one again for the Saturday post on Facebooks 2 Cute Ink fan page. This week I have use the image iFrogger (now retired) from 2 Cute Ink Etsy shop.

I used the following to create this cute card:

Standard 160gsm printer paper to print the digi image on
A4 225gsm linen effect cardstock
Free sheet of blue/cloudy backing paper from craft magazine
Scraps of pale blue and orange cardstock for the tag & die cut letters/words
Kanban Spiders Web in Blue and Lime Green
Limoges Blue Seam Binding from the Ribbon Girls website
Scrap paper die cut leaves
Spring Green cardstock from Papermill Direct die cut into leaves
Googly eyes on both the frog & fly from my own stash
Photo glue, ultra strong double sided tape & foam pads for sticking items down
Graph It alcohol marker pens for colouring

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Graph It Blog Challenge #23 The theme is Blue/Birthday sponsored by Di's Digis






1 comment:

  1. such a fun project! Thanks so much for joining our Blue or birthday challenge over at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.