Saturday, 20 June 2015

A coloured Christmas digi for a challenge ......

Hiya peeps

Here is a work in progress that I have coloured but not made in to a card yet,
there's no rush anyway with being a Christmas image.
The image is called Sheldon C. Turtle's Christmas Gift from a fabulous artist
called Heather who owns & runs her website as well as drawing the images under 
the name of Lacy Sunshine Stamps. You can also enter the challenge blog too
if thats what you like doing. The shoppe has loads of wonderful, gorgeous and 
sparkling digi's to look at.

I am entering this digi in to the 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.