Tuesday, 30 June 2015

A Christmas Fairy Twinkles


Hiya peeps

Yes a Christmas Card for today, one that I made for both a Facebook Challenge and a Challenge Blog.

I have used Fairy Twinkles from Make It Crafty who is also available as part of a set.
Shes a gorgeous digi to colour and I used a variety of pens to colour her all in different shades of blues.
The backing paper I chose to back it with is a 12x12 inch paper by Craft Creations Ltd and is called Frosty Winter Blue (SR319P). Mounted onto a plain blue card from Papermill Direct, I felt as though I didnt need to add anything else apart from the sentiment. To add the sentiment on to the same box as the digi, would have been wrong., so I made another box to match the first one then added a "Merry Christmas". To finish I added a piece of the same background to the inside for the verse and hand written note to be placed,


I am entering this card in to the following challenge:

Less is More wk 230 and it is a Sketch Challenge






3 comments:

  1. A fun and striking image Marg, coloured beautifully and a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely colouring Marg, so pretty in monochrome!
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to colour in monochrome blues, looks fab.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.