Saturday, 30 May 2015

Tic Tac Toe for Lacy Sunshine



Hiya peeps

A small post for a large challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge #59 as its a tic tac toe selection:



For my card I chose the right to left diagonal set of Buttons, Lacy Sunshine Image and  Flowers.
Im hoping Ive done the right thing by choosing those items but I do admit that I love the finished creation.....
The soft blues and purples really do go well together and I will be using that combination again. I have used the Lilac smooth 240gsm card stock from Papermill Direct as a base card. The purple & blue backing papers are from my own stash. The mulberry paper gardenia flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts at a fab price for such a really good selection of assorted flowers, lace and embellishments.  All the buttons and the ivory ribbon are from Crafty Ribbons also where you can find fabulously gorgeous ribbons galore and buttons of all shapes and sizes. The pearls are from my own stash. A gorgeous large almost 8x8 inch card.... 

I am entering this into the following challenges:









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Sweet colors. Thanks for joining our Tic, Tac, Toe challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.